Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sindhi

Sindhi on his death time.
My wife, where r u ?
Wife:Yes, I’m here
My sons daughters ru all here?
Yes, Papa
Sindhi:To phir bahar wale kamre
ka pankha Q chal raha hay?




Sindhi 14th floor se neche gira
Girte waqt usne
apni ghar ki khirki me
apni wife ko roti pakate hue dekha
to chilla k bola
MERI ROTI NAHI PAKANA!



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Main site address is http://www.vinodhemdev.blogspot.com Subscribe in a reader For more stories, click on the word Home or click on ONE STORY A DAY
Subscribe to ONE STORY A DAY
We also invite you to send us stories you would like to see published in this blog. You can send us either stories you have written or stories written by others that you have liked. You may rest assured that both you and the author are credited for your submission. Just send a copy of your stories and other pieces to my email address: vinodhemdev@gmail.com
ONE STORY A DAY

2 comments:

  1. Your blog speaks to me, saying the things I need to hear exactly when I need to hear them. I find so much encouragement in that, and I thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: