Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Perfect Couple


The Perfect Couple
"How is it that you never married?"
"I just never met the right woman. I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."
"Oh, come on now, surely you have met at least one girl you wanted to marry."
"Yes, there was one once. I guess she was the one perfect girl, the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything. I really mean that, she was the perfect girl for me."
"Well, why didn't you marry her?"
"She was looking for the perfect man."

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Main site address is http://www.vinodhemdev.blogspot.com Subscribe in a reader For more stories, click on the word Home or click on ONE STORY A DAY
Subscribe to ONE STORY A DAY
We also invite you to send us stories you would like to see published in this blog. You can send us either stories you have written or stories written by others that you have liked. You may rest assured that both you and the author are credited for your submission. Just send a copy of your stories and other pieces to my email address: vinodhemdev@gmail.com
ONE STORY A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: